Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mandatory Book List from the List

Surprisingly, I have actually read several of the books on the mandatory reading list for LIBR 264, however, if I don't' write down the books I am going to read I will completely forget them. I just saw HUGO and absolutely loved it so yay!
1) The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Sleznick
2) The Westing Game
3) The Tale of Desperaux 
4) The Misfits
5) Are you there God, it's Me Margaret. 


if we can re-read books: 
1) Hunger Games
2) From the Mixed-Up Files
However, if we can RE-READ books, I would love to reread From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. E Basil Frankweiler, I absolutely love and adore this book. However, I am also going to point out books that I really, really dislike: The Giver, Bridge from Teribithia, and the Hunger Games. These Books make me cringe, I am so sorry that I can not jump on the Hunger Games bandwagon. It was not terrible, I just could not be invested in it, however, if we can re-read books, I could read the Hunger Games again. 
Thank you all! 
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment